Sorg Lederwaren GmbH (MERSOR) based in Schönholzer Straße 9, 10115 Berlin, Germany offers contests via social media platforms like instagram and facebook. Taking part in this contest is free of costs and does not bind participants to buying products. Participation and execution of the contest complies with the following regulations.
- Participating in the contest is free of charge. Participants are required to follow MERSOR on instagram and should complete the task that is described in the instagram post. For example, they are asked to comment below and/or tag their friend.
- Details about the period of time in which the contest will take place can be found on instagram.
- Taking part in the contest does not have anything to do with the purchase of products, the use of paid services, paying fees and/or other fees.
- The contest is a raffle. The winner will be announced below the contest post on instagram. The winner will be determined by the MERSOR team. The implementation of the contest and the choice of prizes lie with MERSOR.
- People who are over 18 years old and living in the European Union may take part in the contest.
- Professional contest-clubs, automated posts by contest-robots and fake posts are not eligible.
- Participation is only possible once and may only be done under ones own name.
- The prize will include a MERSOR product and in some cases other products as well.
- Paying in cash is not possible. Vouchers are not accepted in combination with other vouchers and may only be used once.
- Prizes are not transferrable.
- The winner will be asked to send his or her address via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send him/her the prize. Shipping will occur within 30 days after we have received the winner’s e-mail.
4. Exclusion from the contest
- Employees of MERSOR are prohibited to take part in the contest. If any terms and conditions are violated, MERSOR has the right to exclude people from taking part in the contest.
- Participants who use unauthorized methods or manipulation tools to gain advantages will also be excluded. Prizes can be withheld should this situation arise.
5. Premature termination of the contest
- MERSOR reserves the right to end the contest at any given time without any announcements. This may occur when technical difficulties (Viruses, Software malfunction, etc.) or any other legal problems arise.
6. Expiration of entitlement to prizes
- If the distribution of a prize is not possible due to problems (failure of notification, etc.) and cannot be rectified within one month, the entitlement to the prize will expire. The entitlement will also expire if the winner denies the prize.
7. Data protection
- Any data related to participants will solely be used for the contest participation and under consideration of legal terms.
- MERSOR has the right to transmit the winner’s data to distribution partners (e.g. DHL) in order to make the delivery of the prize possible. If the winner does not contact MERSOR within 4 weeks after being announced, he or she will no longer be entitled to the prize and a new winner will be determined. The participant is responsible for giving the correct address and/or postal information.
- Any further information on data protection can be found here: https://www.mersor.de/pages/privacy-policy