We are hiring.
Become part of a flourishing brand.
Co-Business Owner & CFO (m/f)
You are looking for a new challenge? A new or first business baby?
We are looking for you! Join our team at an early-startup-stage and make a real impact!
Your Key Responsibilities
Serve on the executive team, providing strategic input on decision-making affecting the company’s future direction
Assist, and direct, in evaluating and provisioning strategic business growth opportunities to enable the company to meet sales, growth and market share objectives
- Administrative activities as part of the executive team (accounting preparations, office scouting, etc.)
- Plan the long-term strategy financially and calculate Unit Economics, ROI, etc.
- Search for possible investors or strategic partners
- Support the creation of our pitch deck and pitch it!
Manage investor relationships
- Direct all budgeting, forecasting, finance, and cash management functions
- Manage the monthly and annual operating budget and support the long-term strategic planning process
- Develop and utilize data-driven analytics to generate
value-added insights and actionable recommendations to drive growth and influence KPIs
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for personnel to accommodate the growth objectives of the organization
- Build up a kickass team - diverse and strong (back office and sales clerk)
- Optimize the appropriate team structure for the organization
Bachelor or Master’s degree in finance, accounting or similar
Practical experience in accounting, finance or similar. Experience in startup culture or small businesses is a BIG plus
Social first! Understanding and/or experience at building a brand/company
Promote a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals in a team
Analytical skills and experience in contracting, strategic planning and development
Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills required
- Adobe Photoshop skills is a plus
Fluent in English, preferebly in German too
- Excitement to become a crucial part of an early-stage startup, shaping the development of the company together
Your key tasks split up
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Get in on the ground floor of a flourishing brand as a co-business owner.
2. Shape the future of MERSOR and make an impact.
3. Be your own boss!
Interested? Contact Us!
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your resume and introduce yourself shortly.
Contact Person: Stella M. Sorg