We are hiring.
Become part of a flourishing brand.
Co-Business Owner & COO (m/f)
You are looking for a new challenge? A new or first business baby?
We are looking for you! Join our team at an early-startup-stage and make a real impact!
Your Key Responsibilities
Serve on the executive team, providing strategic input on decision-making affecting the company’s future direction
Assist, and direct, in evaluating and provisioning strategic business growth opportunities to enable the company to meet sales, growth and market share objectives
Build up a kickass team - diverse and strong (back office and sales clerk)
Support during funding processes and pitches
- Administrative activities as part of the executive team (accounting preparations, office scouting, HR, etc.)
- Track, manage and maintain inventory between online and offline PoS
Implement new technologies to enhance logistical processes
Quality check of new products and supplier
- Lead and improve order management (delivery, suppliers, etc.)
Ensure that all operational activities are performed in compliance with all contractual and regulatory requirements
Lead the assessment, management and implementation of projects (like process improvement, technology enhancements, new product lines etc.) to enhance quality delivery, scalability and profitability
- Appraise and evaluate the measurement and effectiveness of all internal processes, providing accurate and complete business reports on the operating results and capabilities of the company (data reporting from the beginning)
Develop and establish operational mission statements, philosophy, policies, core values, objectives and strategy
Daily management of customer service including day-to-day support while being focused on the company’s core values
- Set up performance standards as well as KPIs in customer service
Bachelor or Master’s degree in operations, production management, finance or similar
Practical experience in operations, production, finance or similar. Experience in startup culture or small businesses is a BIG plus
Understanding and/or experience at building a brand/company
Promote a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals in a team
Analytical skills and experience in contracting, strategic planning and development
Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills required
- Adobe Photoshop skills is a plus
Fluent in English, preferebly in German too
- Excitement to become a crucial part of an early-stage startup, shaping the development of the company together
Your key tasks split up
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Get in on the ground floor of a flourishing brand as a co-business owner.
2. Shape the future of MERSOR and make an impact.
3. Be your own boss!
Interested? Contact Us!
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your resume and introduce yourself shortly.
Contact Person: Stella M. Sorg