Become part of a flourishing brand.
We are hiring.
Intern (m/w) Marketing
- Social Media: Copywriting for posts, source imagery, assist with social media startegies, manage paid social media ads, report on KPIs
- SEO: Find relevant Keywords, optimize our website for SEO, set up blogposts with relevant Keywords, etc.
- SEM: Manage Keywords, add them and report on KPIs
- Influencer Marekting: Select influencer, manage relationships, send out gifts and promotional material
- Newsletter Marketing: Come up with topics, design and create newsletter, send them out.
- Content Marketing: Create photos, plan shootings, come up with ideas for videos and photos, copywriting for products, blogposts and pages.
- Flyer Design & Copywriting
- Press: Write press releases and communicate with print magazines, online magazines, blogs, other media channels
- Assist and support other team members
- Pack and send out parcels
- Manage and buy stationary and other office supplies
- Currently enrolled student of business studies, fashion management, communcation studies or something similar.
- You have experiences with the following platforms: facebook, instagram, pinterest, youtube and linkedIn
- Basic photoshop skills (preferebly also indesign)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills required
- Bring a collaborative, hands-on approach to work
- Fluent in English and German is required
- Time for a 6-months-internship isa big plus
Requirements & Details
- Duration: 3-6 months (Please have in mind that you can only work with us for 6 months if your internshop is part of your studies and compulsory)
- Full or part-time internship possible (flexible working hours)
- Location: Berlin
Interested? Contact Us!
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your resume and introduce yourself shortly.
Contact Person: Lisa Meissner